WE CAN SUPPORT EVERY STAGE OF YOUR FOREST’S LIFE CYCLE
Optimising the financial and environmental returns from forestry involves a lot more than simply putting trees in the ground.
With over 50 years experience and 150,000 hectares of plantation estate currently under management in Australia, PF Olsen has the expertise, systems and supply chain networks to support all your forestry needs.
You can choose to engage any of the individual services below or appoint PF Olsen as your Forest Manager.
- Land identification and due diligence
- Tree stock orders
- Plantation establishment (tree planting)
- Forest management
- Harvest planning
- Forest harvesting and haulage
- Forest certification and auditing
- Resource modelling and reporting
- Tree crop valuations
- Risk management
- Fire management
- Timber and woodchip marketing
- Harvest and reversion to agricultural land
You may wish to explore registering carbon projects over your forest to generate Australia Carbon Credit Units (ACCU) into the future.